Friday, December 2, 2011

My dogs!

Over thanksgiving break I always enjoys watching the national dog show! I love dogs, and my family can back me up on that fact. While watching the national dog show John O'Hurley recited the best poem i have ever heard. Its about giving thanks and is more geared towards thanksgiving, but I must share it with those who didn't watch the Dog show! I swear I was on the verge of tears after hearing this: 


I give pause to my paws on this day of Thanksgiving,
Whether wide-eyed, or doe-eyed, or with eyes that seem hidden, 
They're focused on you, 
As I watch for a clue
Just wink or a touch,
Says I'm important to you.
But my words sound like woof
My voice kind of gruff,
So I know that
My thanks may seem never enough,
But this secret I share
With you on a whim
All dogs speak best with what's farthest from them,
Whether fluffy or skinny, full-sized or "a la carte"
Always watch for our tail,
It's attached to our heart.

Marselle
Jake

I love my dogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment