Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day time T.V.

Do you remember stay home during school cause you sick or "sick". Sitting on the couch and watching day time TV was always the best. Well now that I’m in college and no longer have an 8am-3pm class schedule. I have time during the day to watch Day time TV. So I wanted to make a little blurb about what I watch during the day... I will try to follow this with my Prime time TV shows that I watch/live by! 

Who does not love the food network. I have always been a fan of watching this channel.

I love Ellen! she is so funny and know how to put on a great show!
Now I only recently started watching Nate, I love it cause he has alot of DIY and personal stuff on the show. I love it!

The doctors is a daytime show i have liked for a while. It always has great information on the show that you can use. I love that they added Jillian Micheals to the cast. she knows allot about fitness and that is something everyone should relate to health.

Now these were not the shows that I always watched when i stayed home, these are the shows i watch now, between classes, that is.

Shows that I watched while I was home "sick"...

What kid didn't watch these shows! These are the shows that taught us that our parents are actually NORMAL. We learned to be glad that the people that are on these shows aren't our families!

No comments:

Post a Comment