Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Getting Started

So I have come up with a brilliant plan to start writing a blog. it seems to be what everyone is doing. Which is odd because everyone is paranoid that they are being looked at too closely, yet they post their life stories online to the world. But I really don't care what people know about me, and instead of pouring my heart and soul and probably boring someone with the detail, why not just post it online. Cause if they don't want to read this, they don't have to, and I don't care. And if there bored and there's nothing else better to do then read this, (then your life must be more boring than mine and you might want to change that) they can indulge in the wonderful world of FRIPFROP.
So I  have some stuff that I  want to  post right away but ill space it out, that way it seems like I'm on everyday,  but I assure you i will slow down in blogging once I get the juicy background info up and out there. I will hopefully have a large array of postings, and sharing activities. I love cooking and baking and hanging out with my family. I also love looking online and finding fun recipes and I absolutely love to use StumbleUpon.com. So you'll see allot of cool and fun postings. (At least what i find cool and fun! )
This is a wonderful picture of ME! Fripfrop is a nickname that one of my friends started to use, and i guess it stuck, but according to my lacrosse team I am Finny

No comments:

Post a Comment