Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Not Ready for the Holidays

Thanksgiving is next week and Christmas is a little more than a month away. I am not ready... Christmas is always a rough time of year. Usually the holiday seasons are a time of family gatherings, love and happiness.. All I see is Stress, being broke, and traveling! It was hard enough to have two sides of the family to make happy and now having three, I was asking about Thanksgiving before Halloween. Who is hosting?, Who are we going to upset if we don't go? Thanksgiving is really not a holiday that I want to run around and make sure everyone sees me. I want to pick a house, go there and only there and eat a ton of food, and not have to worry about driving to someone else house and eating more until I explode! Totally not what I need when trying to lose weight. :( Christmas is a different story.. I want to be able to see everyone that I call family and have fun and exchange gifts and talk about everything we plan to do for the New Year! Speaking of gift I have no idea what to get for ANYONE! Christmas is my run around holiday, and thankfully Steve is a good sport with helping me celebrate with my family's, and his own!

Update for Weight Loss Goals:

As of 11/9/2015 I have gone Vegan.. Its only on a trial base. I don't plan to go Vegan for life.. I love meat!(Harsh). I am doing this to see how my body reacts and how I feel. So far its going good, I feel Good, I feel like I have more energy. I will see how long I can last with all the holidays and traveling going on right now. (Fingers crossed) I would like to hold on for a least a month. I will try to get some recipes on here and let you know how my progress is going.

One of my First dishes was a Soba Noodle bowl! It was so good and great start to being Vegan.


No comments:

Post a Comment