Friday, September 25, 2015

A New Season a New me!

This week we celebrated the first day of FALL! Fall is my favorite season! I love the colors of the leaves changing. I can spend all day outside without feeling like I am about to die in the heat! Perfect weather to run and play some lacrosse. Pumpkin patches, apple picking, corn mazes!  I love everything about fall, Don't you! You have two great holidays Halloween and Thanksgiving!!! Candy and TONS of FOOD! How could anyone not be happy!

Everyone usually waits until New Years to do their resolutions.. But I figured a New Season is just as good as a New Year.. I'm making the decision now rather than later. There's no day like today!!

My Resolutions
Lose another 15 pounds before Christmas.
Start meal prepping in order to stop eating out and save some money
Save all the money from my coaching and really work on saving it to go Germany!

That's it!

I know it doesn't seem like much. But I already know that its going to kick my butt.  With the lacrosse season in full swing and work I am already running around and trying to get my visits in at the gym. Dedication is key and so is having something that pushes you and hold you what you say. Hence why I am writing my resolutions on a blog, the world will hold me to what I am saying!

Stay tuned for updates on my Progress!!!

HAPPY FALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment