Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Off to Scotland!

I know I am a couple day behind on posting lasts week Meal from around the world. But better late than never.

And this meal defiantly lasted. We had a bunch of leftovers.

While doing some research on what to make for this weeks Around the world dinner, I found an interesting recipe for scotch eggs which are in the movie Brave. This was a great opportunity to watch a great movie and a great mess in the kitchen.

So the meal consisted of Scotch Eggs and Shepard's pie and beer bread muffins


They look like little dragon eggs

What a yummy new food. I would never thought to make this! Tastes like breakfast.


Yummy Yummy Shepard's pie.







This was quite a yummy meal and we made enough sheapards pie to feed a family of four! But I'll never turned down left overs. 

Heres the link for the scotch eggs! Its a really easy recipe. 


And here is the Shepards pie recipe. I did use beef instead of lamb and ketchup instead of tomato best.

Next Weekend in New Zealand!



No comments:

Post a Comment