Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Janurary 1st is coming fast.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I don't know about everyone else but it came out of no where this year! So many things have happened in the past year I'm not sure if I'm ready to give up on it. 

I have thought about coming back to this page and starting over. I have seen so many fun blogs and I just wanted to create my own. This is 1 of my new years resolutions. I WILL blog. I don't care if people read it. I will do it and have fun with it. 

I will be posting about Food and Fitness mostly. Food because I am starting to find my inner chef and Fitness because I am really starting to push my self to become stronger and leaner. In 8 days the year 2015 will be here and I am getting excited for what this year will bring!

Keep in touch! 

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment