Sunday, December 28, 2014

Flavor of the season

Has anyone else noticed how the Moscow mule came back this season? I was celebrating Christmas with Steve parents and his mother got two copper mugs and ginger beer. She was stoked to make a Moscow mule! I decided why not and joined her, I had never had one before. It is a very refreshing drink. The best is the simplicity of making it. Vodka, lime, and ginger beer. Nobody results when served in a copper Moscow mule mug!
I went to another family gathering on Christmas day and four people were sporting the copper mug.
So I decided to take the plunge, jump on the band wagon and purchase my own mugs.
Currently treating myself to a wonderful refreshing Moscow mule. If you haven't tried one, I would recommend you do so soon!

Cheers !  I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday season! And a happy new year!!!

Keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment