Friday, January 23, 2015

For the love of Pinterest



I think I heard it best on The mysteries of Laura while watching on Hulu.

If Martha Stewart and Rachel Ray had an orgy at the craft store and posted photos online, pinterest is their beautiful love child.
-Max

You can find just about any thing on pinterest. I usually find something new and exciting to cook for dinner. Lately I have been feeling a bit more artsy. I have found some cool artwork and crafts that I can do to keep myself busy. 

I have painted some art work and made a ton of food! 

Everyone has boards that are filled with hopes and dreams, Flavorfull meals that we never make and clothes we will never be able to afford. this is the year that i make my pinterest come to life. 

Christmas Coasters; Atty's
I found these on pinterest right around the holidays
One of my progress pictures.
I have so much fun browsing on pinterest, I swear I have seen almost every pin there is to be. I have so many things to cook, to paint, to piece together, to wear! 

The four seasons, seperate canvases - I know its painted but I would do this with butons or embroidery
I love this picture and totally want it on my wall!
So I decided to try my hand at painting. Don't worry I plan on trying again.
I wont say that my first try at painting with acrylic is going to make me the next Picasso. But it doesn't look like a two year old picked up a paint brush. I will continue to practice, and make new things. Continue my creativity. 

I will try to share some of my favorite recipes in a later posts.  

Keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment